We are slowly coming out of winter; it’s time to say goodbye to the dark mornings and evenings, cold weather and a lot of rain. If you are anything like us, you will be glad to see the back of it. Before we know it, spring will be here, and, to be honest, we can’t wait. With that comes lighter evenings, warmer weather and a fresh start.
It’s important to feel your best in spring, as it sets you up for the rest of the year, which is why it’s such a popular time for people to book body treatments at The Body Work Clinic. After all, you want to start the new season feeling confident and your best.
Many people make the mistake of leaving body treatments until spring has arrived, but this is often a little late. Not only do some body treatments take a while to achieve results, but you could also spend a lot of the season going back and forth for multiple sessions. If you start your treatments now, you will be ready for spring to begin.
Get Ready for Spring with Our Top Body Treatments
There are a lot of body treatments to choose from, especially if you come to The Body Work Clinic. We know that everyone has slightly different things they want to change about their body and things that make them feel ready for spring. Some people might want to give their face a boost with Botox; others might want to tone their stomach or plump their lips. Whatever you choose, The Body Work Clinic is here to help. Below, we have listed some of our most popular body treatments.
- CoolSculpting Elite – CoolSculpting Elite is a form of fat-freezing treatment that eliminates unwanted body fat. It’s non-invasive, non-surgical and effective. Whereas many fat-reducing treatments focus on reducing the size of the individual fat cells, CoolSculpting Elite destroys and gets rid of them completely. This means that they are not there to get bigger in the future, and there is no risk of the unwanted pocket of fat returning. It does all of this using cryolipolysis, which is an innovative way of freezing fat cells to a specific temperature without impacting the surrounding tissue.
- Laser Hair Removal – With spring comes bare legs and more revealing outfits, so laser hair removal is a body treatment worth considering. Waxing and shaving can be time-consuming, especially when you consider the frequency of waxing treatments and the length of time it takes to remove every last hair. With laser hair removal, this isn’t something that you need to worry about. To begin with, laser hair removal takes between six and eight sessions, and you do need to leave a gap of a few weeks between each one. However, once complete, this body treatment will leave you hair free for the foreseeable future.
- EMsculpt – Though you might be able to hide under multiple layers of clothing and oversized jumpers in the winter, the same cannot be said about spring. This is why EMsculpt is such a popular body treatment. Using specialist technology, EMsculpt shapes the body by burning fat and building muscle mass. This creates a toned, sculpted and defined look. Spring is right around the corner, and even if you start a fitness journey now, it’s unlikely that going to the gym will have the desired results in time. With EMsculpt, you can expect impressive results in a fraction of the time.
- Muscle Relaxing Injections – There is no denying that muscle relaxing injections, sometimes called Botox, are a fantastic way to boost your body before spring rolls around. As we age, fine lines and wrinkles start to become more prominent, and many people begin to feel self-conscious about how they look. With Botox this can be prevented by relaxing the muscles and reversing the signs of ageing. Botox works quickly, so having treatment now will ensure that you are ready for whatever spring brings. If you already have muscle-relaxing injections, now is the time to get them topped up.
- Dermal Fillers – We can increase the volume in some areas of the body using dermal fillers. This includes the lips, cheeks, nose, mouth and around the eyes. By doing so, it’s possible to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As we age, the body produces less collagen, making lines and wrinkles more prominent, and skin can begin to look like it’s sagging. Dermal fillers can be used to restore this, thus reducing the signs of ageing and giving skin a plumper look.
As you can see, there really is a body treatment for everyone this spring. Whether you are hoping to get rid of unwanted pockets of fat or you want to give your muscle mass a boost, we have a treatment to help. As spring is right around the corner, there is no better time to get started. The sooner you book in for a body treatment, the sooner you will be ready for the next season. So, what are you waiting for?
Body Treatments at The Body Work Clinic
At The Body Work Clinic, we have a whole host of impressive body treatments for you to enjoy. There are treatments aimed at toning and sculpting the body, as well as those aimed at removing unwanted body hair and smoothing the surface of your skin. Whatever it is that you are looking for, you will find it at The Body Work Clinic. Our experts know how important it is to feel your best, especially as the warmer months approach. This is why we use our wide range of treatments to help you prepare for the next season. To find out more, speak to a specialist.