If you research fat freezing treatments, you will see that both CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite are mentioned. These treatments are similar in name and use the same technology, but there are some key differences. CoolSculpting Elite is the ‘new and improved’ version of CoolSculpting, and it achieves fat-reducing results quickly. In fact, it can target a much larger area of the body, meaning that more fat can be frozen and removed in a single session. Of course, both CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite are weight loss treatments worth considering.
What are CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite?
There are many ways to improve your appearance in terms of weight, but CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite are two of the most effective. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment, and CoolSculpting Elite is the new and improved version. By freezing targeted fat areas, CoolSculpting can quickly remove fat cells from the body. So, how does CoolSculpting achieve this?
CoolSculpting uses a process called cryolipolysis, which is used to freeze and destroy fat cells in the body. It can do this without freezing or damaging the surrounding areas and skin, making it a safe treatment option. The CoolSculpting device draws fat between two panels and then cools the area to a specific temperature. When the fat reaches this temperature, it is damaged and destroyed. It can then be removed by the body’s immune system naturally over a period of weeks. CoolSculpting Elite works in the same way, but it’s able to achieve even better results in less time.
What are the Benefits of CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite?
When you think about the benefits of CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite, it’s easy to see why they are such popular treatment options for those looking to lose weight and reduce fat.
- CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite are proven to remove unwanted fat from various body areas. You can choose CoolSculpting, knowing you won’t be disappointed by subpar or poor results.
- Various body areas can be treated using CoolSculpting technology, making it a versatile and flexible option. Your thighs, stomach, back, breasts, buttocks and arms are all areas that can benefit from CoolSculpting treatment.
- CoolSculpting is non-invasive and non-surgical, making it much less ‘severe’ than many other fat reduction treatments. This means that recovery is quick, little downtime is needed, and pain is unlikely.
- CoolSculpting can achieve natural results, so the differences after treatment are likely to go hand in hand with any dieting or exercising you had previously been doing to lose weight. Even if CoolSculpting was your first port of call, the results are impressive but not unbelievable.
- Though the results of CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite treatment happen quickly, they happen gradually over a few weeks, so you won’t be faced with a dramatic change overnight. This is because it takes time for the body to remove the dead cells. This gradual change is much easier to recover from than invasive and surgical treatments.
CoolSculpting vs CoolSculpting Elite
Though there are some similarities between CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite, there are several factors which make them slightly different. Below, we have taken a look at some of the reasons why CoolSculpting Elite is the ‘go-to’ treatment for many people and why it has quickly become even more popular than standard CoolSculpting treatments.
- CoolSculpting Elite Gives Faster Results – There is no denying that CoolSculpting treatment is quick, but CoolSculpting Elite is even quicker. Thanks to the updated technology, you will see results even sooner when you choose CoolSculpting Elite. There are two applicators, meaning twice as much fat can be targeted at any one time, reducing the duration of your appointment. Treating two areas simultaneously is possible rather than doing one after the other.
- CoolSculpting Elite Gets Rid of More Fat – CoolSculpting Elite can freeze much more fat than standard CoolSculpting treatments. Like CoolSculpting, CoolSculpting Elite can reduce fat by between 20 and 25%. However, as CoolSculpting Elite can target a larger body area at any time, more fat can be frozen and reduced in a single treatment.
- CoolSculpting Elite is More Comfortable – Though CoolSculpting is a comfortable treatment, there is something especially comfortable about CoolSculpting Elite. CoolSculpting Elite uses applicators that have been improved upon, meaning the discomfort that some people experience with CoolSculpting treatment is much less likely. The applicators are now contoured for maximum results and comfort, making the entire treatment process much more comfortable. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the transformation that CoolSculpting Elite can achieve.
As you can see, there are certainly differences between CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite, which is why they are two separate treatment options. Thankfully, both treatments achieve impressive and enviable results. You can choose CoolSculpting or CoolSculpting Elite, knowing that you will see a big difference in the amount of unwanted fat on various parts of your body. It doesn’t matter if you have ‘love handles’ that are refusing to reduce in size or unwanted pockets of fat on your thighs; CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting Elite can help.
CoolSculpting Elite at The Body Work Clinic
At The Body Work Clinic, we provide various cosmetic treatments, including CoolSculpting Elite. We understand the disappointment of being unable to shift stubborn areas of fat, especially if you have put a lot of time and energy into trying to lose weight via other means. There is nothing easy about dieting and exercising, so not seeing your desired results can be tough. Luckily, CoolSculpting Elite can help. At The Body Work Clinic, we use CoolSculpting Elite to get rid of unwanted pockets of fat. To find out more, get in touch with our helpful and experienced team.